Director of Finance & Business
Grade 12-13 – depending on experience
Term time plus 2 weeks. 37 hours per week
Full time £35,934-£46,433 (£33,080-£42,746 pro rata)
Part time hours will be considered
An exciting new opportunity has arisen at Twynham Learning for an experienced Director of Finance & Business.
We are looking for an outstanding candidate who will relish the opportunity to:
• Work with the Trust Executive Team and Trustees
• Be responsible for all matters relating to Business and Finance within Twynham Learning Multi Academy Trust.
You are likely to be someone who:
• Has extensive accounting experience
• Has an understanding of financial management within a large organisation
Twynham Learning can offer you:
• The opportunity to work with exceptional colleagues throughout our Trust
• High quality continued professional development
• The opportunity to live in one of the most beautiful areas of the South Coast
Closing Date: Monday 5th August at 8am
Interview Date: Wednesday 14th August 2019
Application forms are available at www.twynhamlearning.com or you can apply direct via the TES by the closing date.
Twynham Learning is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post carries with it an enhanced confidentiality disclosure and will require the candidate to have access to confidential information including safeguarding, human resource and governance.