Full time, 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
We are seeking to appoint a proactive Director of Finance and Resources, with strong commercial acumen and experience of leading teams, strong negotiating skills, and managing significant budgets and complex development projects.
For full details and an application form please visit our school’s website or contact Mrs Maggie Brookling, HR Manager.
Closing date: 8am, Wednesday 20 January 2021
Interviews will be held: Tuesday 26 January 2021
(We reserve the right to close the vacancy if we have sufficient applications)
Wycombe High School and WHSAT are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to safeguarding checks.
Wycombe High School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Girls school with students of age 11 - 18 years
At Wycombe High School we
- Look beyond the traditional grammar school.
- Look beyond league tables and exam results.
- Look beyond stereotypes and conventions.
- Look beyond a world where futures are fixed.
At Wycombe High, we look beyond.