The Trustees of George Dixon Academy are seeking to appoint an outstanding Director of Inclusion from September 2019.
George Dixon has achieved Academy status due to the exceptional rise in academic performance as recognised by the Department of Education; and was given the judgement of Good in all categories by Ofsted in March 2017.
The Trustees wish to appoint an outstanding, confident, creative and enthusiastic leader to contribute fully to the future development of all aspects of inclusion.
The successful candidate will:
- Raise achievement through motivating, challenging and inspiring our students;
- Lead on inclusion;
- Contribute to a culture of high expectations and achievement;
- Positively work with staff, students, families and multi-agencies;
- Have drive, enthusiasm, resilience, warmth and a sense of humour.
- Have opportunities to contribute to the wider life and ethos of the Academy.
In addition to your application pack, please write a response to the questions below:
1. Describe your philosophy for inclusion. (Maximum 400 words)
2. What experiences have prepared you for this post? (Maximum 400 words)
Closing date for applications is midday on Monday 20th May 2019.
Informal visits are welcome. Please contact Mr Tutvinder Mann (Deputy Headmaster) at email@example.com to arrange a convenient time
For more information, and to request an application pack including job description and person specification, please contact Paul Hunt at Hays Education.
T: 0121 236 4476
M: 07921 583 731
George Dixon Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
George Dixon Academy is an equal opportunity employer.