Director of International
Our client is a highly respected, K-12, co-educational day school which has developed a reputation for academic and personal development. The school is located in one of Queensland's fastest growing regions and offers a safe and relaxed coastal lifestyle.
About the Role:
• Commencing term 1 2020
• Oversee the College’s Homestay program,
• Coordinate and organise engaging Study Tour experiences
• Recruit and enrol FFPOS students
• Highly rewarding employment package including excellent PD, modern resources and well behaved students
• Social and supportive teaching and leadership team
• Strong school and community spirit
• Must be willing to contribute to co-curricular
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Possess current references
• Have the right to work in Australia
• Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB1910-539775ZC
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV quoting job reference #WEB1910-539775ZC – email@example.com
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!