Applications are invited for the following vacancy at an Independent school, located in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. Our client is a highly reputable independent school that values academic excellence within a holistic educational setting. The school boasts 21st century learning practices and caters to students of all abilities. The successful applicant will join a collaborative team of passionate staff.
- Director of Junior School
- Load: Full time
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Start Date: Negotiable
- Location: Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs
- Leading and overseeing up to 18 Primary staff
- Reputable and sought-after independent school
- Desirable Sydney Eastern Suburbs location
- Opportunities for professional development
- Excellent staff amenities
- Offers diverse co-curricular programmes
Benefits of Registering with Smart Leaders:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Primary education recognised in Australia
- Postgraduate qualifications in Executive Leadership, Curriculum or Theology desirable
- Ideally have experience in a similar role or have gained strong experience in a school leadership position
- Have the ability to gain NESA accreditation and a WWCC
- Dedication to student academic, pastoral, and social welfare
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Zoe, quoting job reference #TES1803-526771, email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #TES1803-526771 – firstname.lastname@example.org
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).