ASSISTANT HEADTEACHER – DIRECTOR OF LEARNING: MATHS AND ENTERPRISE
Full time, Permanent
Leadership Scale L5-L9 (£43,453 - £47,967)
Required for September 2018, an outstanding candidate with relevant experience to join our popular, oversubscribed school in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales.
The successful candidate will have:
· Responsibility for leading and teaching Maths to the full age and ability range throughout the school and the proven ability to secure outstanding outcomes
· Responsibility for the quality of teaching, learning and outcomes in ICT and Business Studies
· The ability to inspire, lead and motivate staff and students
· An enthusiasm for wider school developments, including Social, Moral, Spiritual and Cultural Education
· A commitment to inclusion, equal opportunities and diversity
· High expectations of themselves, other staff and students
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills
· High ambitions for their own professional and career development
Further information about the school can be found on the school website: www.uws.n-yorks.sch.uk
An application form, job description and person specification can be downloaded from this site.
Completed application forms and supporting letters should be sent by email to: email@example.com marked for the attention of Mrs L Wade.
Closing date: 9am, Friday 9th March 2018
Interviews: Wednesday 14th March 2018
Upper Wharfedale School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, including protecting children from radicalisation. All appointments made are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.