Notting Hill & Ealing High School, one of London’s leading independent girls’ day schools, has an exciting opportunity for a creative and energetic individual to spearhead the marketing and communications strategy, and to celebrate and grow one of London’s leading academic schools.
The successful candidate, who will work closely with the Headmaster and as part of the Senior Leadership Team, will have a proven track record of success in marketing, and the ability to lead an ambitious team.
NHEHS is a leading academic day school. Our girls are ambitious, bright, enthusiastic and eager to learn and we offer a warm and supportive community. We occupy a site in suburban, leafy, west Ealing with excellent transport links. As part of the Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST), the UK’s leading network of independent girls’ schools, we can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Access to the GDST central training and development programme
- Up to 50% discount on fees for children at GDST schools
- Training grants for obtaining further qualifications
- Season Ticket Loans: Interest free loans for travel are available to staff to enable them to buy annual season tickets
- Computer Loans: Interest free loans are available to staff to enable them to buy a computer for personal use at home
- Cycle Scheme: the School is part of the scheme which enables staff to purchase bicycles and equipment at a tax advantageous rate and pay for the equipment over 12 months
- Lunches: free lunches are provided to all staff during term time
- There is a possibility of accommodation
Further information about this position and how to apply is available by clicking the apply button.
Closing date: 17th January 2020 (12pm) but early applications are welcomed.
Interviews will take place on 24th January 2020.
NHEHS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the DBS. Applications will be considered only from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK