We are looking to appoint an experienced, committed, ambitious and dynamic Director of Maths, who will, as part of the Extended Leadership Team, play a key role in the School’s journey towards excellence to start January 2018.
The successful candidate will be an experienced leader, an inspirational and outstanding practitioner with excellent curriculum knowledge and pedagogical practice, who has a desire to ensure the best life chances for all students. We are looking for an individual who has a proven record for delivering effective strategies to improve standards of teaching and learning in order to create an ambitious, innovative and collegiate department.
· Lead the staff within the Maths Department in delivering our vision of an outstanding, inclusive School with the highest standards of teaching, learning and pupil progress.
· Lead whole school numeracy
· Lead the provision of both Maths, numeracy across the department
· Effectively lead and manage the Maths department to promote outstanding academic progress and develop outstanding teaching.
· Have the knowledge, experience and ambition to teach across a range of ages and abilities.
· Be a highly skilled, resourceful and enthusiastic individual able to inspire and motivate students and staff.
You will be joining an ambitious and innovative organisation which is looking for imaginative practitioners to secure positive outcomes for our young people. We offer bespoke leadership and professional development opportunities and we look forward to you joining our dedicated and supportive team.