Do you want to work in a school where students come first?
Do you want an employer who values their staff?
Do you want a values driven environment?
Do you want to be part of a growing school?
Do you like the idea of small class sizes?
Are you ready for the next step in your leadership career?
We are looking to appoint a Director of Enterprise. This is a new role and an exciting time to join our growing school. The Director of Enterprise will be accountable for a number of subject specialisms, falling under the enterprise pathway, here at One In A Million.
This role would be suitable for an excellent practitioner who is ready to be exposed to a wider range or leadership responsibilities. Perhaps someone who is on the journey to a Vice Principal role in the future?
You should be:
• an excellent practitioner of Maths who is able to manage all activities relating to the Enterprise specialism
• able to take responsibility for the proactive, continual improvement of high quality teaching and learning across subjects, and developing cross and extra-curricular improvements
• able to lead the Learning Team for Enterprise subjects to ensure that students are highly engaged, motivated and achieve excellent standards; being accountable for the progress of students and quality of teaching within the Learning Team
• able to demonstrate a commitment to our values: compassion, honesty, integrity and excellence.
• able to work with other Specialism Directors to maintain the quality and coherence of the curriculum and continue to develop the curriculum offer within the connected framework, to achieve the school’s stated outcomes for students.
We believe every student is unique and should be valued for being who they are. We are offering the successful candidate the unique opportunity to shape the Enterprise department and how these subjects are taught in our school. More than that you can shape what joined-up learning looks like, what learning with technology looks like and what teaching young people to see themselves as people of the future looks like.
To consider this role you would have to ask yourself:
Are you compassionate?
Are you honest?
Do you act with integrity?
Do you believe in excellence?
If you can say yes to the above and have the appropriate experience then we would encourage you to apply. The first step in the journey for you is to TALK to us – or even better come and visit us. We’re confident that if you do you will want to apply.
To apply and for further information about our school please visit https://www.tes.com/jobs/employer/one-in-a-million-free-school-1062792
Closing Date Monday 15th May. Interviews to take place week commencing 22nd May.
One In A Million Free School
Tel: 01274 723439
One In A Million Free School is committed to the safeguarding of children so all our appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. We are committed to Equal Opportunities.