DIRECTOR OF MATHS (ASSISTANT HEADTEACHER)
L8 - L12 - £46,798 - £51,640 per annum
Starting January or September 2019
Due to an internal promotion for our current Director of Maths, we are now looking for a new Director of Maths to lead us on our journey to become beyond outstanding. Governors appointed a new Executive Headteacher in October 2016 and you will be joining the school at an exciting time.
Do you have the drive, high standards and passion to ensure our students and make a real difference to their outcomes and life chances? You will need to demonstrate a clear vision and enthusiasm for your subject and be an inspirational leader.
Are you exceptional and do you have a clear sense of fun? Do you have the drive, high standards and passion to ensure our students make a real difference to their outcomes and life chances? Do you want to join something truly special? Do you possess the following attributes?
• Ability to be an exceptional member of staff with clear capacity and the desire to improve
• Potential to progress in your career
• Possession of a wide range of skills to support our staff, students, parents and community towards excellence
• The skills, experience and ability to gain the confidence of students and staff
• Professional presence, capability and clarity with an excellent demonstration of the ability to motivate and empower
• A clear sense of fun, energy, drive and passion
If you would like an informal conversation with Mr Bowkett prior to applying, or to arrange a visit, please contact Miss J Oldbury PA to the Executive Headteacher to arrange an appointment by emailing email@example.com.
You should complete an online application form through the WM Jobs website at www.wmjobs.co.uk. Online application forms only will be accepted for this vacancy. If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application or have experienced a problem whilst applying for a position, please contact the HR Resourcing Team on 01384 811300 (option 1) or via e-mail to HR Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk.
The above post requires an enhanced disclosure in accordance with the Protection of Children Act 1999.
Closing date: Friday 19th October 2018 at 9am
All applications will be considered on receipt. We reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised date.