In need of a new challenge? Why not join our dynamic teaching and learning team!
This is an exciting opportunity for a strong music teacher who can inspire and motivate to develop music provision across our three Suffolk schools. We have two primary schools (Murrayfield Primary Academy and Piper’s Vale Primary Academy) and one secondary school (Ipswich Academy). Ipswich Academy was judged as a ‘good’ school by Ofsted in March 2019, with ‘outstanding’ leadership and management.
Your main focus will be the leadership, development and teaching of music across the schools including extra-curricular activities, concerts and productions. You will have a drive for the promotion of music and have excellent musicianship skills with a love for working with pupils of all ages.
You can expect:
• career development opportunities throughout the Trust;
• opportunities to participate in bold and innovative activities to promote both students’ and your own development;
• to feel part of a dynamic academy Trust with proven turn around capability.
You will need:
• excellent teaching abilities;
• high energy and commitment levels;
• to be open to fresh challenges and have a commitment to efficient processes to reduce administrative workload;
• a commitment to promoting effective and inclusive education for all pupils.
If you are excited by the chance to prove yourself and be part of a successful trust:
• arrange to visit Ipswich Academy for a tour or have a telephone discussion with Helen Winn, Principal by calling the school on 01473 550040.
Please contact Melanie Willis, Senior HR Assistant to request an application pack on 01473 356250 or e-mail: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 1pm, 20 May 2019
Interviews to be held: 21-24 May 2019
Please note: All applicants must have due regard for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and follow the child protection procedures adopted by the Trust. If successful, you will also be required to complete an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure form immediately after appointment. An enhanced DBS check that is satisfactory to us will be a condition of employment. As a Trust we are outcomes driven and welcome discussions on flexible working. Part-time working, job-share, compressed hours and occasional working from home are all possible to accommodate.