St Thérèse of Lisieux Catholic Multi-Academy Trust
Join us and help to shape the future of Catholic education in Lincolnshire and Rutland.
The St Thérèse of Lisieux Catholic Multi-Academy Trust is looking to appoint an innovative leader and inspirational communicator, with a strong educational background, to join this exciting new CMAT, within the Diocese of Nottingham.
As part of the executive team, based in Lincoln, you will work closely with the CEO and the Directors of the CMAT to provide highly effective strategic focus on attainment and progress across the 16 trust schools that includes 2 secondary and 14 primary academies. Your work with headteachers will ensure our schools have the highest quality support, challenge and intervention, so that they offer the very best education for all of our young people.
The successful candidate will:
- be sympathetic to the Catholic ethos of our schools and model our values in their approach to the role
- have a proven record of successful leadership and school improvement at senior leader, school improvement partner or inspector level
- be adept at using a range of school assessment data and quality assurance information to identify improvement priorities and formulate action plans
- be creative in generating opportunities for sharing best practice and brokering support
- be passionate about ensuring that each student fulfils their unique potential
- value the diversity within our schools and their individual contexts
- be a confident and positive leader with the ability to build relationships with school leaders, staff, governors, directors and others working in the CMAT
- have the ability to drive themselves and others
- be able to respond and adapt effectively to changing circumstances, maintaining high levels of performance
- actively listen and effectively communicate to a wide range of audiences
- have the vision, drive and energy to initiate, lead and manage strategies to build on the current successes and achievements of schools
In return we can offer you:
- a highly supportive and ambitious Catholic Multi-Academy Trust Board and CEO
- talented, enthusiastic and committed headteachers with a passion for Catholic education
- enthusiastic, ambitious staff and inspirational young people, who are keen to learn
- an excellent, bespoke induction programme
- first-rate personal career development opportunities as part of a new forward thinking CMAT
The successful candidate will have responsibility for the performance and standards of the 16 trust schools that includes 2 secondary schools and 14 primary schools. Successful experience of school improvement in the primary phase of education is desirable.
We would expect the successful candidate to develop their expertise and, with the relevant training, to become more cross-phase over time.
Please note that whilst these positions are not reserved for practising Catholics, there is a requirement that the post holders will support and promote the values of our Catholic schools in all aspects of their work for the CMAT.
If you would like to discuss the role further, please contact Louise Wilson (CEO Designate) via email to louise.wilson@CMAT-lincs.co.uk
How to apply
Please apply using the CES Senior Leadership application form and include a supporting statement of no more than 2 sides, which should include a summary of your experience, the impact you have had in your current / recent roles and how you would seek to work with headteachers to sustain and improve standards for all young people.
Please address your application to Louise Wilson, CEO designate, and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 30th April 2018 (12 noon).
Interviews are scheduled to take place during the week beginning 7 th May 2018.
The Trust is committed to safe recruitment and the posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and all other relevant pre-employment checks.