Established in 2011, we have successfully maintained a clear aim: that through outstanding school leadership, we will provide the highest quality education to enable every pupil to realise their full potential. Comprising 25 schools across 8 Local Authorities, we passionately believe in the power of partnership working as a catalyst for ensuring more children receive an exceptional education.
In this key role, you will drive school improvement and quality assurance across our group of academies. Reporting to our Deputy Chief Executive and working collaboratively with a committed Executive Team, you will play a critical role in providing support, advice and guidance that enable our academies to excel.
To be successful, you will be an outstanding leader with proven experience of accelerating progress and raising standards. Either a primary or secondary specialist, you will be able to:
- articulate a clear vision for school improvement across a diverse group of schools;
- drive a culture of high expectation across all academies by inspiring leadership at all levels;
- foster a culture of collaboration by actively participating in networks and exploring opportunities for academies to engage with, and work with other academies in the interest of school improvement;
- create a climate where senior leaders are empowered to achieve success through appropriate delegation of responsibility and accountability in a supportive environment.
If you believe that you have the skills and experience required for this role and would like further information, click here.
Closing date: 8.00am on Thursday, 21 January 2021.
The L.E.A.D. Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we can expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
L.E.A.D Multi-Academy Trust
- English secondary schools
Our vision is that...
...through outstanding leadership we will provide the highest quality education to enable every pupil to realise their full potential
Of course, every good school aspires to this aim, so what makes us different?
We passionately bel...