L.E.A.D Academy Trust Lead; Empower; Achieve; Drive.
The L.E.A.D Multi-Academy Trust was formally established in October 2011. Extremely proud of what it has achieved so far, the Trust’s vision is that through outstanding leadership they will continue to grow and provide the highest quality education to enable every pupil to realise their full potential. This is a hugely exciting time for the Multi-Academy Trust as they develop their portfolio of schools in wider geographical areas.
As part of this planned growth, we are now seeking to appoint a further Director of Schools from Easter 2017 to lead on school improvement and quality assurance strategies across a group of schools within the following geographical hub of Leicester and Derby City, for the Trust. The new position of Director of Schools will play a key role in driving, shaping and influencing the future expansion and achievement of the Trust.
If you are an experienced Headteacher/Principal, or are working at an executive level within schools or academies, this role offers an excellent and unique opportunity to challenge yourself in a new and creative environment. The role would suit someone who has experience of driving positive change in schools and has a proven track record in school improvement.
You will strategically work with all of the academies in your regional hub and as such the role will require regular travel to the various locations within the East Midlands. Reporting to the Director of the MAT, you will lead on agreed parameters of transformational change in academies identified for improvement. You will seek to develop capacity and will offer the support and guidance needed to improve on leadership, provision and pupil outcomes, ensuring the consistent delivery of L.E.A.D’s principles and values enabling the Trust’s academies to improve and succeed.
We are looking for someone who:
- is an outstanding leader with proven experience of accelerating progress and raising standards;
- is experienced at primary headship level with the ability to communicate a clear vision;
- can effectively evaluate a school’s performance and from their extensive knowledge, can identify appropriate intervention strategies to enhance school standards;
- can utilise a variety of leadership approaches which will allow you to influence a range of senior leaders, with the focus to ensure successful outcomes are reached;
- has the ability to work as part of a forward-looking strategic team and can inspire others and lead and sustain complex changes across a wide variety of schools;
In return, the successful candidate will:
- be a member of a strong and dynamic team of professionals who all share a unique vision, set of values and best practice;
- be supported through a comprehensive and professional development programme;
- work with a Trust that values innovation, autonomy and collaboration across key areas of leadership and management,
- be provided with excellent career opportunities within an rewarding and fulfilling working environment.
- have the support and guidance of the wide-ranging skills of the highly experienced board of trustees and central team support with human resources, finance and IT;
If you share the same values and possess the skills to support the Trust’s strategic journey then we look forward to hearing from you.
For an informal and confidential discussion about the role or to discuss the application process please contact Chris Gartner at Hays Leadership Appointments on 07595646645 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not use any online “Apply” facilities.
For more information on the Trust and the role please view the https://www.hays.co.uk/jobs/lead-academy-trust/index.htm
Closing date: Monday 12th of December at 9:00 am
Interviews: Week commencing 16th of January
PLEASE DO NOT CLICK ON THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW TO APPLY
L.E.A.D Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the DBS.