Director of SEND.
Tes is currently supporting a friendly and supportive secondary academy, based in Essex. The school is looking to add a Director of SEND to its progressive and supportive school ideally starting in April 2022.
The role will include coordinating the delivery of SEND provision across the whole school. You will be innovative and will lead the SEND provision of the whole school supporting all learners to achieve to the best of their abilities. You'll lead from the front and will manage a dedicated and multi-disciplined team at the school.
"This is a large, successful 11-19 mixed comprehensive academy. With over 1,800 young people on roll, They strive to be a catalyst; aiming to create not only remarkable lives for young people but for their community. They are an academy that offers a broad and ambitious curriculum, we inspire high aspirations for all. We have students that gain the very highest academic and vocational outcomes, they believe passionately in promoting the arts, creativity and sporting success.
In this role you will provide professional vision and leadership for the academy which secures its success and improvement, ensuring high-quality education for all students and improved standards in learning and achievement. You will also be accountable for the culture, achievement and standards with regard to SEND & Inclusion."
The school is offering:
• A super supportive and highly visible SLT team and Headteacher;
• on-going CPD with programmes of study such as NPQML and MA in Educational Leadership
• progression support throughout the school and wider group
• the chance to take on further responsibility such as TLR or Leadership roles in the future.
The school expects:
• A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• a relevant SEN coordination qualification
• experience in delivering SEND coordination across the whole school supporting secondary school learners
• a love and passion for education.
Please include REF: 1530358 in the email subject line.
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher/leader for every role. If you have an up to date CV on Tes.com you can apply with one easy click! Click ‘Quick Apply’ to apply for this role today!
To learn more about this role please email email@example.com for an information pack that includes the school's name, role specifics (JD/PS) and context. Please include REF: 1530358 in the email subject line.
At Tes, we’re committed to supporting schools to find top-quality candidates and supporting teachers find their next job opportunity.
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting...