Director of Sport
Apply by: May 18th 2018
Salary: Leadership Pay Spine L8 £46798
Location: Aylesbury Buckinghamshire
Contract type: Full time or part time, permanent
Start date: September 2018
We are a mixed grammar school with an exciting opportunity for an ambitious teacher and passionate sportsman or woman to take up this newly created position.
We can offer you
- a school full of students who are keen to learn (“Seldom have I seen a school where students are so universally positive and enthusiastic about their learning” –HMI)
- a strong commitment to your own professional development.
- the chance to work in excellent facilities.
We would like you
- to be an outstanding teacher with a strong commitment to extra-curricular sport
- to have high expectations of yourself and our students
- to be an effective leader with a passion for improving the life chances of young people.
- To have the talents and energy required to raise the profile and reputation of our sports provision locally, regionally and nationally
We have no age or experience profile in mind.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
For further details of this post and an application form please see our website http://www.sirhenryfloyd.bucks.sch.uk/about-us/vacancies/
or call/email Mrs Jackie Chandler firstname.lastname@example.org 01296 424781