This is an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in the continued development of Sport and PE at Royal High School Bath.
Sport is a key part of our offer in both the Prep and Senior schools, with strong foundations in place for you to build on. We are continuing to invest in our facilities, with a new fitness suite/dance studio planned for 2020/21, so this is an exciting time to join the team.
With your passion for sport, you will stretch and challenge our most able pupils, while championing the importance of physical fitness for all. Taking responsibility for the leadership and management of Sport/PE across the School, you will ensure excellent standards of teaching and coaching are delivered; resources and facilities are deployed efficiently and the profile of sport is raised further and plays a central role in the co-curricular offer at the School.
If you have excellent leadership skills and experience as a PE teacher covering KS3-5 and A level and GCSE we would be delighted to hear from you.
In return, we offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
For further details about the School and the role, please download the attached booklet.
To apply, please click the apply button.
The deadline for application is Sunday 24th March 2019.
Interviews will be held on Monday 1st April 2019.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and child protection screening will apply to this post.