Director of Technologies & Applied Sciences
Our client is a highly regarded P – 12 co-educational independent school in the Northern New South Wales Region with state of the art facilities and excellent resources. The school has a strong and proud professional teaching culture. Candidates with HSC & innovate real world pedagogy will be looked upon favourably.
About the Role:
- Director of Technologies & Applied Sciences
- Full Time Permanent Position
- Key competencies includes, but not limited to:
- Have experience teaching across a range of TAS courses with a specialisation in computing
- Be passionate about future-focused pedagogy
- Have experience leading co-curricular engagement in STEM technologies
- Demonstrate superior organisational and collaborative abilities
- Elite Northern NSW independent school
- Value the holistic development of students
- Proven reputation for providing quality education
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB1911-540917CW
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1911-540917CW – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).