‘Join us on our exciting journey to become the school of first choice for our community’
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding and enthusiastic
Director of the Arts
Required for the summer term 2018
Salary range: L6-10
• Currently an outstanding HoD or Lead Practitioner? A teacher of Art?
• A strategic thinker who is able to see things through?
• Someone with a passion for the ‘Arts’ who wants to see Art, Drama, Music and Photography thrive – and has a clear vision of how this can be done?
We can offer:
• A well paid leadership position, currently overseeing 3 curriculum leaders
• An opportunity to work in excellent facilities in an Ofsted ‘Good’ school
• The chance for you to truly make your mark
Closing Date: Wed 22nd November 2017
Interviews: Week beginning 27th November 2017
Informal chats and visits are very welcome, if you would like to visit or discuss the post please see our recruitment pack available on our website www.bexhillhigh.org for more details.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.