Do you aspire to become a teacher?
King's Leadership Academy is an outstanding secondary school located in Warrington.
We are currently looking to appoint graduates to our fast-track teaching programme starting September 2021:
· Do you want to drive social mobility through the power of education?
· Are you interested in leadership and coordinating others?
· Are you passionate about working with secondary children?
· Do you have a strong degree in one of the following areas: Maths, English, Science, Humanities or Foreign Language?
If the above describes you, please contact Mrs Stacey Perrie: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information about joining our programme.
For the successful applicant, training focuses on developing innovative teaching practice and supporting students across a range of ages. We are looking for confident and passionate individuals who will eventually lead pupils with enthusiasm and care. In return, you will join a highly committed team of staff who will support you through your PGDE and into employment as a teacher at the 'Great Schools Trust'.
This is a salaried position which includes professional coaching and access to our leadership development programmes. Over the past 5 years 100% of our scholars have joined the teaching profession with 90% graduating with outstanding in their NQT year.
King's Leadership Academy Warrington
- Mainstream school with state - free school funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years