1. Be responsible for students' evening self-study and supervise the discipline of evening self - study.
2. In charge of the discipline of student dormitory, create a positive dormitory culture, and be responsible for organizing activities in dormitory.
3. Be responsible for communicating with the teachers in the student's center and coordinating the daily work.
4. Insures orderly, safe, clean and healthy living conditions by scheduling and supervising cleanup and repair assignments.
5. Supports other center programs including recreation/avocation, behavior management, counseling, student government, etc
6. Facilitates the maintenance of folders containing information, forms. etc., for each student in assigned dormitory
7. Oversees dormitory meetings for planning required activities and encourages leadership development
8. Facilitates prompt and appropriate assistance to students in the event of injury, illness, emotional trauma, arrest, trouble at home and other traumatic experiences
1. Patient, reliable, responsible, detailed-oriented;
2. Good team player with excellent communication skills.
3. Strong English comprehensive abilities and understand the differences between Chinese and Western culture, good at get along with Chinese students in Chinese culture;
4. Self-motivated, responsible and capable of working under pressure;
Competitive salary package,
Work related visa
Yearly flight Free tuition for 1 dependent within the Vanke Schools