“Each mind has its own method.”
DP Physics and MYP Science Teacher
The International School of Schaffhausen is a growing school in the Zurich North area, Switzerland. We are an IB-World School authorized for the PYP, MYP and Diploma Programme.
We are seeking a qualified and experienced IB DP Physics and MYP Science Teacher. Experience with teaching the DP Physics course is a must for a successful candidacy.
Starting Date: August 2017
- a team player who wants to be part of a dynamic team
- a person of high integrity who knows how to enable young people to achieve their full potential
- teach our IB DP Physics courses
- be part of the MYP team as a Science teacher
- versatile teacher and a role model for excellence in teaching
- excellent interpersonal skills and the capacity to interact well and communicate effectively with students, parents and colleagues
- ability to evaluate the progress of students and the quality of their learning and to use this to build a culture of continuous improvement and striving for excellence
More information about the school can be found at www.issh.ch
Please send your letter of application, your CV, 2 letters of recommendation (open references), a recent photograph and the names and contact details of two referees to
Gundula Kohlhaas (firstname.lastname@example.org)
International School of Schaffhausen