Churchill School & College are members of The Anglo Mexican Foundation and provide bilingual education for children from 2 to 18 years. The School and College are authorised centres for the IB Primary Years, Middle Years and Diploma Programmes and for Cambridge International Examinations.
Mexico City is a vibrant, cosmopolitan city rich in history and culture offering something for everyone. It is one of the largest cities in the world in terms of population and nestled in a valley at 2,300 metres above sea level. The country is diverse offering a wide range of travel opportunities such as beautiful beaches, quaint colonial towns, lush tropical jungles and, of course, a multitude of archaeological sites.
Teachers are housed in a popular residential area close to the campus, enjoying many local conveniences such as restaurants, shopping centres and supermarkets as well as attractions such as museums, cinemas, theatres, parks and markets. The area has excellent access to a network of public transport services.
The successful applicant for this post will:
· Be passionate about teaching and learning;
· Hold a relevant degree and Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent;
· Have at least two years' experience in teaching;
· Have experience in, or knowledge about, IB and Cambridge programmes;
· Be able to engage and motivate students;
· Use assessment for learning tools, matching learning to individual needs;
· Seek to consistently improve their own practice;
· Promote the values of the school.
In return, we will offer you:
· Students who are inquirers and highly motivated by dynamic teaching;
· Well educated parents who are committed to the school and their children’s learning;
· Personal and professional development opportunities including career growth within the school and under the umbrella of The Anglo Mexican Foundation;
· Competitive salary (with additional benefits);
· Accommodation allowance;
· Flight allowance;
· Initial 2 year contract (renewable annually thereafter);
· Private health insurance;
· Excellent working environment with supportive and committed staff.
If you would like to be part of the Churchill family, we look forward to receiving your application as follows:
- Interested candidates should apply by sending a letter of application and current CV (including 3 professional referees) addressed to Amanda Jacob, Director General, The Churchill School. The letter should outline their reasons for wishing to obtain a role at The Churchill School and include information regarding their professional/personal qualities and experience in relation to the post.
- Applications should be sent to: Human Resources at email@example.com before March 2nd, 2018.