Drama and Vocational Acting Teacher
Reference Number: SCCG2185
Salary: £14,178 - £23,481 per annum (a pro rata of £23,630—£39,135 per annum). Incremental progression throughout the band is available
Advert Closing Date: 23rd April 2021
Start Date: August 2021
Interview Date: To be confirmed.
Location: Pendleton Sixth Form College
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours per Week: 0.6 FTE
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate acting / drama teacher to join our outstanding Performing Arts team. You will have a hands-on approach to teaching and experience of delivering A Level Drama and Theatre Studies and Vocational Acting courses.
You will also be a flexible and inspiring teacher and have a range of skills to support the delivery of the curriculum and the development of our performing arts students. You will be organised and have excellent communication skills. You will support the progression from the department to Higher education and Drama UK accredited schools, therefore industry experience is desirable.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
Reasons to Join Us:
• Sixth Form College’s Association style terms and conditions (195 days) and automatic enrolment on to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
• A range of developmental & career opportunities
• Staff Benefits Package with the best discounts and savings from high-street retailers, holidays and cinemas
• Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling and health cash plans
• Family Friendly & Flexible Working Policies
Commitment to Safeguarding
As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees.
Pendleton Sixth Form College
- Further Education
- Students of mixed gender, age 16+ years
Beacons of educational excellence, transforming the lives of individuals and communities
It is great that you are considering joining us so let’s tell you a little bit more about the benefits of working ...