International School of Bucharest
Exciting opportunity to join one of Bucharest’s leading international schools.
The International School of Bucharest is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Teacher of Drama and Theatre to IGCSE and IB Diploma levels.
The International School of Bucharest has a purpose-built campus close to the city so it is possible to live in the city-centre and commute. The school has a well-established community among staff and students with low staff turnover. We are looking for a teacher to contribute to an already thriving school community within an experienced department.
• Have experience of teaching Drama in a secondary school at Key Stage Three , IGCSE and IB Diploma levels;
• Hold a PGCE or equivalent;
• Be a highly motivated and talented teacher;
• Be willing to contribute to the wider school community and Arts Department through extra-curricular activities;
• Have a positive attitude to students.
- The ability to also teach English to Key Stage 3 will be a distinct advantage.
Our Benefits Package Includes:
• A competitive Salary;
• Health Insurance;
• Flight Allowance;
• Housing Allowance.
We are committed to enabling staff to participate in high-quality CPD from world renowned providers who include Cambridge Assessment International Education and the International Baccalaureate Organisation.