Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a part-time Drama Teacher for our highly-reputable client school located in Canberra, ACT. This school is the oldest established school of its kind and boasts a vibrant community committed to preparing confident and competent young students.
About the Role:
• Year 7 - 12 Drama Teacher
• Part-time (0.6 FTE) Permanent role
• Position commencing Term 1, 2020
About the School:
• Reputable and sought-after Independent School
• IB candidate school
• Outstanding academic results continually achieved
• Well known for enhancing learning through technology
• Teaching and learning at the school is based on the most recent educational research
• Well-equipped facilities across all departments including extensive resources
• Quality career progression programmes for all staff
• Convenient inner city location
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Experience with IB curriculum desired but not required
• Enthusiastic and passionate educator
• Possess current references
• Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with TQI and WWVP
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Bethany, quoting job reference #WEB1909-539464BA – Bethany.firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1909-539464MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).