Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Drama Teacher / Head of Drama to join a popular secondary school based in Kilburn Park. The successful Drama Teacher / Head of Drama will be joining a school with impressive results across the board, averaging above the national average. Ofsted rated this school “Outstanding” with special praise of the quality of teaching and senior management team. There are opportunities for career development and management positions at this wonderful school. This position will be starting September 2019 on a long-term basis, and could lead to a permanent offer.
About the Role
• Drama Teacher / Head of Drama
• Opportunity to progress to Head of Subject
• Full time, long term role starting September 2019
• Daily rate £130 - £190 (depending on experience)
About the School
• Large oversubscribed secondary school
• Multi-faith and multi-cultural school with distinctive Christian ethos
• Ofsted rated “Outstanding”
• Modern classrooms with state of the art equipment
• Career development and management opportunities
• Hardworking leadership team going above and beyond to make sure the school stays Outstanding
• Easy transport links, bus stops and access to the underground within a short walking distance
In order to be considered for this role, the Drama Teacher / Head of Drama will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DZH18895.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.