We are seeking a vibrant and enthusiastic Drama and Dance specialist, who can work well within a close team setting of music, drama and art specialists.
- You will have wide experience creating and teaching an exciting curriculum across the full range of a prep school, Reception through to Year 7.
- Over the course of an academic year, each year group will have the chance to perform within productions, showcases and dance displays therefore it is essential that you have experience in directing and producing small class showcases as well as full scale year group productions.
- You should also be willing to fulfil the extra needs of working outside of normal hours on performance evenings.
- It is desired that the right candidate will be able to work effectively to a swift pace and tight timescales with a continuous stream of productions happening throughout the year alongside teaching the curriculum.
We are a thriving co-ed independent preparatory school for over 550 children, which offers great opportunities for its pupils. The school is forward-thinking yet traditional with a strong family ethos and an excellent reputation. Founded in Switzerland in 1949 and opened in London in 1951, Hill House became the first school to teach in two different countries at the same time with the same children. The school still has an annex in Switzerland which hosts specialist courses throughout the year.
Hill House has been providing outstanding education to the children of London for 70 years this September and our staff are noted for their pastoral care, high standard of teaching and adaptability, successful candidates will be expected to embody these attributes.
Application closing date: Friday 16 April 2021
Hill House is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checking with past employers and an enhanced DBS check.
Hill House International Junior School
Kensington and Chelsea
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 13 years