Northfields is seeking to appoint a passionate and dedicated Teacher of Drama in its Faculty of Performing Arts.
The teacher would be responsible to carry out the professional duties of a teacher as circumstances may require and in accordance with the school's policies under the direction of Senate and the senior management team.
You will also be expected to demonstrate a thorough curriculum knowledge, effective teaching and assessing practices, engagement in continuing professional development and facilitation of high student achievement.
The potential candidate is excepceted to:
- Use ICT and creativty in hlepinh studentd to learn and develop a passion for Drama
- Ready to devlop and atake drama to the next level
- collaborate with other teachers in putting play productions in place
- Teach Drama at IGCSE/ A Level / DP Level
- be successful in building a positive relationships with students, staff & parents
- Inititate in cross curricular initiatives / projects
Please send full CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th April 2018.