Our client is a flagship private school in the Townsville. Offering excellent facilities, well behaved students and a supportive and fun staff environment, the school seeks a suitably qualified Drama teacher, ability to teacher Humanities will be highly regarded. This is a full time permanent role commencing Term 3. This school is built on a tradition of excellence by providing the highest standard of teaching staff, facilities and co-curricular options possible for students within a caring environment.
About the Role:
- Candidates who can also teach Humanities highly regarded
- Term 3 Start
- Permanent, Full Time Role
- Catholic Ethos
- Exemplary reputation in the local community
- Established extra-curricular programs
- New graduates and experienced teachers welcomed to apply
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Kayla, quoting job reference #WEB1806-529007KW - firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1806-529007KW – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).