Vision for Education are recruiting for a Creative Arts Teacher, specialising in Drama for a long term, part time supply role at one of our partnered schools in Rotherham. The role is pretty flexible for the right candidate, days of work are subject to change. If you are a Drama Teacher actively looking for work in January and can show flexibility in your approach, please do get in touch.
Vision for Education are the supply arm of TES, The Times Educational Supplement, and have been operating across South Yorkshire for the last 10 years. We have some fantastic relationships with local schools and look to provide enjoyable assignments for our teachers, and high-quality staff to our schools.
We look to engage Teachers who thrive from a new challenge every day, who are enthusiastic and active in their teaching style – who actively look to be immersed in their lessons and provide cover to the highest possible standard. The most successful supply teachers are those who teach in every school like they were a permanent member of staff.
To be considered for the position of Drama Teacher you must:
• Have experience teaching Secondary aged pupils.
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Creative Arts Teacher will benefit from:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Unparalleled daily rates
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events
If you are a qualified Drama Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Secondary team in the Sheffield Branch on 0114 2435555.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.