Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a Drama Teacher for our highly-reputable client school located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. This independent school is one of the highest ranked schools in Sydney and boasts a continuous ability to achieve outstanding results. The role is to start in January 218.
About the Role:
- Years 7 – 12 Drama Teacher
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Position to commence Term 1, 2018
About the School:
- Elite Independent school
- Dynamic, creative and innovative teaching style encouraged
- Convenient location in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs
- An emphasis placed on Creative Arts
- Awards and gold medals within the Drama department regularly achieved
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Excellent staff amenities
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Secondary Education
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA)
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Working With Children Check (WWCC) registration
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Access to TES resources
- Reward scheme for referrals (T’s & C’s apply)
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference #WEB1710-522291HM, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.