Full and Part-Time Contracts
Are you an enthusiastic and hardworking Drama Teacher looking for short-term and long-term supply teaching? Are you looking for flexibility or a better work/life balance?
Being a supply teacher provides you with the opportunity to choose when you work, week by week, and will give you the experience off working in a variety of different environments. There is also the possibility that supply could lead to a permanent position in the future.
Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected education specialist supply agency. Our Huddersfield branch works with a large number of secondary schools across Wakefield who require high calibre supply teachers to cover day-to-day, short-term and long-term positions.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have recent experience of teaching Drama in a Secondary School
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of our supply team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements with access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Child Protection in Education qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
if you are a qualified teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education please contact the Secondary Education team at the Huddersfield branch.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.