All Saints Catholic College is an over-subscribed, mixed secondary school in the heart of North Kensington. We pride ourselves on the strong reputation for outstanding teaching and exceptional results.
The diversity within our school is a key strength and allows students to acknowledge each other’s differences whilst at the same time celebrating them. The greatest ambassadors of our school are our students who demonstrate and model excellent behaviour as well as attitudes to learning.
We are a small school but with this comes a great strength. We are able to offer smaller teaching groups as well as ensuring that we get to know learning needs intricately. We aim to ensure that we offer a safe but joyous learning environment to all of our students so that that they can find the confidence to flourish during their time at All Saints.
Applications will be accepted from both experienced teachers and NQTs.
We are looking to recruit a Drama Teacher who:
- Is an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Will support the vision and values of the school
- Is well organised, committed to high standards, and wants to make a real impact on teaching and learning
- Is highly skilled in raising standards of teaching and learning and has the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of students
- Is committed to raising standards of achievement for all students
- Is forward thinking and innovative
- Has the energy, drive and ambition to inspire staff and students to develop their potential
- We are also offering the opportunity to fill a Head of Year position should we find the right candidate, or provide training to someone who may be interested in this role in the future
We can offer you:
- Students who are inspired by the Catholic spirit inherent in everything that they do, with a good attitude to learning, and who benefit from a broad curriculum with a wide range of enrichment activities
- Students who make good progress
- Students who feel happy, safe and supported in our care and are valued as individuals
- An expanding, oversubscribed school
- A brand new build open from September 2021
- A workplace with young, dynamic, enthusiastic and sociable staff
- A bespoke CPD programme for all staff and exciting opportunities
- An exciting, vibrant location in North Kensington, two minute walk from Portobello Road
All Saints Catholic College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be undertaken.
For information and an application form contact Rosa Lagunas on email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can download the forms to apply from our website www.allsaintscc.org.uk
Closing date: 26th April 2020.
All Saints Catholic College
Kensington and Chelsea
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
The Gospel quotation that guides our school, "I have come so that you may have life; life in all its fullness" (John 10:10), coupled with our motto of Orare, Laborare, Servire provide the framework for a strong mission by which we will seek to enable...