Design Technology is a thriving subject at Alexandra Park School. The teachers are passionate about DT and students enjoy the subject. The department is well-led and gains excellent results at both GCSE and A Level. There is an opportunity to join this team, teaching Product Design at KS4/5 and teaching all areas of DT at KS3.
Staff at Alexandra Park School work hard to create a positive and happy environment where teachers can teach and students are enthusiastic about learning.
We are able to offer:
- an environment where staff feel valued, supported and challenged
- extensive support in professional development and career progression
- strong emphasis on staff wellbeing
- the opportunity to work at a great school offering top-class education
- strong staff morale and support across the school
All applications are welcome.
For more information about our school, please visit www.alexandrapark.school
To apply, please click the 'apply' button where you will be able to complete an online application form.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Closing date: Midday on 3rd October 2019.
Interviews: w/c 7th October 2019.
This post is subject to enhanced DBS clearance.