Smart Teachers is proud to partner with Dulwich College International to recruit for a Director of Business Administration.
Smart Teachers is seeking a qualified, passionate, and exceptional leader with a pioneering spirit for a position which spans across Dulwich College International Suzhou and Dulwich International High School Suzhou.
This position is primarily responsible for all non-academic related activities including Human Resources, Finance, IT and Operations to support the delivery of a high quality education to our students.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to be part of a pioneering team at one of the most established and reputable international schools, worldwide.
Suzhou is a wealthy major city of around 10 million people in the southeast of Jiangsu Province in Eastern China, 25 minutes away from Shanghai by high speed train. Suzhou is considered one of the most attractive and livable of all the major cities in China.
Director of Business Administration WEB# 2001-542045 NS
- Maintain strong financial, accounting and control procedures that meet the school’s financial management plans
- Develop a well-integrated, directed and motivated general management and administration team to run day-to-day operational activities
- Develop positive relationships with the College and local community
- Provide facility management and logistical support services to internal and school community customers.
- Manage and oversee day-to-day implementation and support of policy and procedures in the Finance, Operations, Human Resources, Information Technology and administration areas.
- Ensure the College is operating within the constraints of its license and meeting its legal responsibilities.
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- Extensive experience in managing across key functions such as Finance, HR, IT and Operations, preferably in an educational setting.
- Excellent leadership capability with demonstrated experience to lead and inspire a diverse range of employees to deliver high-quality customer-centred outcomes.
- Sound knowledge of education administration processes and practices.
- Demonstrated experience with budget development and cost management.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong written, oral communication, presentation and organisational skills.
- Self-confident with good judgment. Strong initiative, and integrity.
Personal Attributes and Skills
- A visible role model and leader to staff and the College community.
- Analytical and a resourceful problem solver who can adapt and change.
- Reliable and committed.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Conflict management and resolution skills.
- Ability to work as a team leader and team member with DCMI and other sister schools.
- Calm, patient, resilient with a sense of fun.
About the Package:
A salary package commensurate with the responsibility of the post and the stature of the College will be offered. This will be reviewed annually. Suitable accommodation will be provided near to the school campus. Other elements of the package include transportation, private health care and family medical insurance,100%school fees subsidy for children, and an annual performance related bonus.
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number for the position.
Alternatively, click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
The closing date for applications is Monday 17 February 2020.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
We are committed to developing supportive and safe learning environments. Dulwich College International is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices which are aligned to the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection. We hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. All appointments are subject to an interview, identity checks, criminal record checks, and successful references.