EAL Teacher for Primary and Secondary Schools
Evgeny Primakov Gymnasium in cooperation with StudyLab School in Moscow are looking for EAL Teachers (English as an Additional Language) to start the job duties in September 2017. This position is for professional teachers holding corresponding qualification and experienced in working with non-native students.
EAL Teachers will be teaching to students aged 7-10 years old and 11-14 years old in small groups of 8-10 students. The lessons last for 90 min. and take place 5 days a week. The students speak English as the second or third language.
Highly important criteria of a good EAL lesson are clarity of delivery, meaningfulness and application of knowledge in real life and emotional resonance. The EAL Teacher is expected develop passion for learning and incorporate effective learning strategies, inspire for big goals and help students find their voice. At the end of academic year students are expected to sit Cambridge exams.
- Degree from a reputable university (linguistics / pedagogical studies)
- EFL qualification TESOL/TEFL/TESL
- 5+ years of experience of working with non-native students and young learners
- Mastery in exam techniques
- Knowledge of British National Curriculum System are highly desirable
The successful candidate
- Demonstrates commitment to excellence
- Establishes strong rapport with students
- Sets up clear objectives for lesson
- Applies effective classroom management skills
- Demonstrates collaborative and team-oriented approach
- Integrates technology
- Willing to make a minimum of 2 years commitment to the position
Why consider Evgeny Primakov Gymnasium?
- Brand new school with top-notch facilities in upper-class village in Moscow
- A team of 12 native English-speaking teachers from the UK and USA
- Academic support, English speaking staff
- Small class sizes: 8-10 students
- Competitive pay from 3,300 GBP per month after tax
- Basic health insurance
- Work permit and full visa support
- Furnished accommodation near the School
- Transfer to School and from School
- 8 weeks of paid vacation throughout the year
Evgeny Primakov Gymnasium and StudyLab School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers, criminal record check and the DBS.
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
More information about the school can be seen by visiting our website http://ogprim.ru
Telephone applications will not be accepted.