We are looking for an outstanding and experienced EAL Teacher, to join an expanding and forward thinking Summer School at leading, international boarding school Institut auf dem Rosenberg in Switzerland. The successful candidate will work closely with both academic, co-curricular and pastoral departments to ensure we continue to raise standards and offer an exciting summer school experience to our students.
You should have:
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• An enthusiasm for promoting learning in a fun, stimulating and inspiring educational environment.
• A commitment to delivering high quality lessons
• Be a team player
• Have a willingness to be involved in the extra-curricular and pastoral life of Rosenberg
• Dedication to the ongoing development and excellence of Institut auf dem Rosenberg
• Support our whole-school ethos in which the raising of pupils' aspirations and attainment is central to your work on a day-to-day basis
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• An appropriate degree, teaching qualification
• CELTA or equivalent EFL qualification
• Specialist experience with IELTS and Business English preparation
Institut auf dem Rosenberg is a prestigious and leading independent boarding school for students aged 4-19 years, offering an international education to students from all over the world. The school offers UK (I)GCSEs and A-Levels, US High School Diploma with Advanced Placement examinations and is a candidate school for the International Baccalaureate Diploma. The school also operates the Rosenberg School of Talent & Enrichment where students can access first class co-curricular and sports programmes. For years the school has pioneered ways to educate children and young adults according to their individual abilities, talents and goals for the future.
• A rare opportunity to work in a highly successful and internationally renowned school
• A truly international environment with outstanding facilities
• Colleagues committed to excellence working in a small class environment
• An entrepreneurial working atmosphere, dedicated to ensuring every student can follow an individual development plan to maximise his or her potential.
• Attractive remuneration package and optional accommodation.
Candidates should supply a CV, letter of application detailing clearly their suitability for the post, and contact details of three referees. Send to email@example.com, stating "EAL Summer School" in the subject-line.
Closing date for applications: 25th May 2018. Early applications are encouraged and the school reserves the right to appoint before the deadline for applications. Initial interviews will be conducted via Skype.
Any offer of appointment will be subject to child-protection screening including reference checks with previous employers, and clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously known as CRB) or equivalent.