An exciting opportunity to work within a vibrant and dynamic International School in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, which boasts both the International Baccalaureate and local educational systems. We are currently looking for full time EFL teacher to join Oxbridge International School in August 2020.
Oxbridge International School teachers are responsible for teaching students from 2 to 18 yo by using International Baccalaureate curriculum with a complete Uzbekistan's academic and cultural experience.
We are looking for people who are dedicated to helping their students, enjoy challenges, and want to contribute to the development of a brand new program. If you seek an opportunity to make a difference and build a brand new experience for students and teachers, Oxbridge is the perfect school for you.
Skills, qualifications and experience needed
The successful applicant will be:
•Experience in teaching English to speakers of other countries
•culturally adaptive and open to learn and change;
•experienced in teaching English to ESL/EAL/EFL English learners with proven successful learning outcomes;
•able to design curriculum catering to students' English levels and individual needs;
•a people-centric team player with excellent organisational skills;
What we can offer:
• Monthly, competitive salary paid on credentials and experience
• Contract Renewal Bonus;
• “Welcome to Tashkent!” bonus of USD 300 NET paid within first week of your arrival to Tashkent;
• Air tickets reimbursed first day upon arrival;
• Private and fully furnished apartment provided close to all other international teachers from the school;
• Visa & Work Permit: Covered by the school. Support and assistance provided by the school;
• Airport pick up and drop off;
• Support staff: Fully bilingual support staff to help with immigration, housing, legal documents, and other important transition events;
• Monday to Friday schedule from 8am to 5pm;
• Local assistant is provided;
• Meals are provided as part of the working day;
• Promotion opportunities: Plentiful because of the 5-year growth plan;
Please submit a completed application form, a one page covering letter and up-to-date CV including contact details of two professional referees who have supervised your work to Pulat Suleymanov at: P.email@example.com