Early Childhood Teacher
Our client is a P to 12 School located in remote Northern Territory. The school is seeking to appoint experienced Early Childhood trained teachers. The school boasts small class sizes and highly competitive salary packages. The successful applicant will be eligible for relocation assistance and accommodation assistance. This is an outstanding job in a small indigenous community in the Northern Territory. The position is a full time role, and is a contract until the end of the year, commencing ASAP.
About the Role:
- ASAP Start until end of 2018
- Full Time Role
- Experienced candidates encouraged to apply
- P-12 School in Remote Northern Territory
- Small classes and community-based school
- Relocation and Accommodation incentives
- Extensive assistance package for remote teachers
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with TRBNT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Kayla, quoting job reference #WEB1802-525666KW - firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1802-525666KW - email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).