Applications are invited for the following vacancy at our clients Early Learning Centre, a venture of one of our Independent schools, located in the Lower North Shore of Sydney. This Early Childhood Centre provides an environment for young children to enjoy a range of learning experiences that will foster self-esteem, resilience, imagination, curiosity and the motivation to become a lifelong learner. Feel a sense of community and join a team oriented and supportive environment.
About the Role:
• Full-time role available
• Position commencing January 2020
• Qualified with Early Childhood Teaching Qualification
• Open to early career teachers
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Hold an Early Childhood Teaching qualification recognised in Australia
• Possess current teaching references
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with ACECQA, NESA and WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Lyndsay, quoting job reference #WEB1910-539904LM – Lyndsay.email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1910-539904MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).