Are you motivated by knowing the things you do well will make a difference to young people? If so, come and visit us to find out more.
Alternatively, please join us at Caludon Castle School at our Recruitment Evening on Wednesday 15 January 4.30pm - 6.30pm (Further details below)
Are you an experienced Early Years’ teacher looking for the next stop in your career?
We are seeking to appoint an innovative early years’ teacher who can create a vibrant learning environment that promotes learning and enables children to reach their full potential.
The successful candidate will be an excellent teacher who inspires and motivates staff and children alike, and recognises the power of outdoor learning. The teacher should be in possession of high quality teaching and learning strategies, and have the ability to nurture strong and open relationships with staff, children and families to raise aspiration and improve achievement.
You will be joining us at an exciting time with a recent Ofsted ‘good’ judgement that recognised, ‘children are surrounded by and immersed in language each day, from the moment they arrive until they leave. Staff have high expectations of children, expecting them to answer questions in complete sentences. This helps all children to make strong progress.’
The role will entail leading the early years’ team to further strengthen the quality of provision in this important year group. Applicants should:
• be passionate about Early Years and teaching young children
• be open-minded, dynamic and be able to drive values and ethos for a purposeful and child-led curriculum.
• be able to inspire staff through your positivity and commitment to further build on the success of Early Years’ team
• be committed to achieving progress for all pupils in early years
• want to make a difference to the prospects of all our pupils
• be a reflective leader, with a caring and supportive approach.
As a large, three form entry primary school working, as part of a multi-academy trust, we can offer:
• A relocation allowance
• Children who enjoy learning
• The opportunity to work alongside experienced leaders
• A pledge to grow your talent through quality CPD, including access to leadership development, with the support of our Trust and its Teaching School
• A vibrant learning environment
• A range of benefits and a commitment to staff wellbeing and recognition through our Trust people strategy
• Dedicated and caring staff including an effective support staff team to enable you to concentrate on your teaching
If you are looking for a rewarding role where you can really make a difference, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Visits and applications: The headteacher, Dawn Wilson, would be delighted to meet you and talk about the opportunity, please email HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk to book a visit
Alternatively, to find out more about this vacancy and other opportunities within the Trust, please join us at Caludon Castle School at our Recruitment Evening on Wednesday 15 January 4.30pm - 6.30pm
Please visit http://castlephoenixtrust.org.uk/recruitment-fair-book-your-place to book your space
Application packs are available to download on www.wmjobs.co.uk www.tes.co.uk www.hillfarmprimary.co.uk or by email from Emma Over, Trust HR Director, HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk Completed forms are returnable to Emma via email on HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk
Application deadline: 9.00 am on Monday 20 January 2020
Inspiring children, improving lives
Hill Farm Primary School is committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children and young people and creating a culture of vigilance and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and vigilance.