Early Years and Primary Teacher, Benalmádena, Málaga

Closing date:Expiring in 2 days

Colegio Internacional TorrequebradaBenalmádena, Málaga

Date posted:
Start date: December 2019 or January 2020
Contract type: Full Time
Salary: Undisclosed
Contract term: Temporary
Suitable for NQTs: Yes

Colegio Internacional Torrequebrada is seeking to appoint qualified and experienced EYFS (Nursery and Reception) and Primary teachers to join our dynamic team in January 2020 for the rest of 2019/2020, with the possibility of extending in to 2020/2021. Preference will be given to teachers with qualifications and experience within the British system (PGCE, B.Ed., QTS) and with the IB PYP. Successful candidates will ideally also have experience with ‘project-based learning’, ‘inquiry-based learning’ and a ‘thematic curriculum’. We are looking for enthusiastic and committed professionals who have a passion for children’s personalised learning in a forward-looking school.

Colegio Internacional Torrequebrada is a 3 – 18 school on the Malaga coast about twenty minutes from the centre of Malaga. The school opened in 2004 and, despite being a young school, we have created an excellent reputation for innovative learning. We are authorised as a British School in Infants and Primary. We have an international ethos via the ‘International Baccalaureate’ and our students achieve excellent results which allow them to go on to study at top universities around the world. We have a very active professional development programme which supports and underpins our school’s development initiatives.

Our student population of over 650 is approximately 75% Spanish, with the remaining 25% from over 32 different countries around the world.

If you are interested in joining our team, please use the online application process available via the following link:

http://www.colegiotorrequebrada.com/en/join-us/

Important! As part of the above online application process, please ensure that you submit your full CV (with two professional referees), along with a letter of application.

Closing date: 10th December

The school will interview candidates during the advertising period, so please do not delay in submitting your application! 

To gain a further insight in to our school, please visit our website:

http://www.colegiotorrequebrada.com/en/  





More about Colegio Internacional Torrequebrada
×
Type: Mainstream School
Phase: All-through
Funding status: Independent
Gender: Mixed
Age Range: 3 - 18 years
Address: 7-11 Ronda del Golf Este, Urbanización Torrequebrada, Benalmadena, Malaga, 29639, Spain. View in Google Maps
Telephone: +34 952 576 065