Smart Teachers is recruiting for a full time Early Years Art Teacher / Art Specialist Teacher / Art Graduate Teacher / Art Teacher for a lovely independent school based in Camden. The school has an ‘Outstanding’ reputation within the local community. They are keen on career growth and are constantly promoting internally. The Early Years Art Teacher / Art Specialist Teacher / Art Graduate Teacher / Art Teacher will be teaching 2 – 3 year olds with the idea of progressing to teaching older years. The main role of the Early Years Art Teacher / Art Specialist Teacher / Art Graduate Teacher / Art Teacher would be to teach art lessons and be in charge of all displays throughout this creative school; however, you may be required to teach other subjects as well. The school are looking to interview ASAP for an April start.
About the Role
· Early Years Art Teacher / Art Specialist Teacher / Art Graduate Teacher / Art Teacher
· April start
· Permanent contract
· Working with 2 – 3 year olds
· Responsibility for all displays throughout the school
· To take all art lessons as well as some other classes when required to
· Different shift patterns rotated each term, earliest shift starts at 7am and latest shift finishes at 6pm
· 2 weeks off over Christmas, 2 weeks off over Easter, 4 weeks off over Summer
· Potential to earn up to £24,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Independent school based in Camden
· School caters to Nursery through to Year 2
· Looking for someone with a ‘can do attitude’ and someone who wants to ‘go above and beyond what’s expected’
· Keen on career growth for all staff
· ‘Outstanding’ reputation
· Small class sizes
· Leadership opportunities
· Walking distance from local station on the Jubilee Line
In order to be considered for this role, the Early Years Art Teacher / Art Specialist Teacher / Art Graduate Teacher / Art Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· No teaching qualification required
· Must have an art degree or equivalent
· UK classroom experience within the last two years
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number JXM23895.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.