We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational and committed teacher to join our Reception team from January 2020 until December 2021 as maternity cover.
Compass Primary Academy, is a rapidly developing school in Kettering. It is a large primary school with 420 pupils on roll and nursery provision on site. We have a strong and committed leadership team who are dedicated to ensuring that our children explore, discover and dream. We want to help each child become a caring, confident and curious young person who has a passion for learning and achieving.
We are proud to be a valued member of the Brooke Weston Trust and are dedicated to creating a culture of Ambition for All. Our Trust is an exciting and diverse community, with excellent support from our Central Team, family of schools, Governors and parents. We are committed to ensuring that every child in our community has access to the highest possible standard of education as well as a broad range of wider experiences to enrich their learning and provide them with opportunities they may not otherwise receive.
As a member of staff at Compass Primary, we can offer you the following:
- Enhanced salaries and rapid promotional prospects.
- Opportunities for continued professional development and access to the BWT Teaching School and Leadership Academy
- The support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers and support staff who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations
- Freshly prepared Lunch provided for all staff.
- Access to an academy laptop and the latest technology throughout the academy.
- Salary Sacrifice schemes such as Child care vouchers, Bike to work & CPC Drive New car scheme.
- A dedicated Wellbeing Committee, creating a positive work life balance and ensuring staff wellbeing is a key priority for all.
NQTs would also receive the following:
- A professional experienced mentor to work alongside you in school
- 10 sessions of NQT training at the Brooke Weston Teaching School
This is an exciting opportunity for any teacher who wishes to join a passionate team who are striving to change the concept of a traditional academy setting. You will have a unique opportunity to grow your own career, while every day sharing your time with children who only recognise what they can do and not what they ‘can’t’, in a place where you will learn more than you teach.
Posts working with children and/or vulnerable adults will be subject to the disclosure of criminal records. This Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be sought prior to interview.
If you would like to know more about the role available please contact the Senior Administrator, Rebecca Smith on 01536 532707.
Visits to the academy are encouraged and can be arranged by appointment. If you would like to join an academy tour, please call 01536 532707 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please complete the Compass/Brooke Weston Trust Teacher application form and email to email@example.com
Or post to:
Mrs Rebecca Smith
Compass Primary Academy
Please be aware applicants shortlisted for interview will be notified by email.