Early Years Teacher wanted for January 2018 or as soon as possible after that. An Early Years Phase Leader role may be available for the right person. Please state clearly in your application if you wish to be considered for the phase lead role which attracts a TLR2 of £2,667 per annum. For the leadership role, you should describe your relevant experience/qualifications for this role.
Do you want children to love learning? Do you want to love going to work? Then come and join us as that’s what we want, too. Sandy Lane Primary School is a larger than average primary school, with 550 children on roll. We are a well-resourced school, situated in extensive grounds (HUGE field!).
BUT here’s the important stuff that WE can offer YOU (as stated by our wonderful staff!):
· Amazing children who deserve brilliant teachers.
· Work/life balance is valued. We work together so you don’t miss those key events in your life (kids assemblies?!)
· Innovative marking policy reduces your workload.
· CPD opportunities available and supported.
· 3 form entry with shared PPA so you always have someone to help/share/go for coffee with.
· ICT. That works. Mostly.
· Be part of a positive, supportive team.
· Freedom to be creative with your teaching.
· 3 minutes’ walk to great new shopping/dining at the Lexicon! Literally 3 minutes.
· We welcome any brilliant/crazy ideas you may have.
· Support, advice and ideas are always available, never mind at what stage of your career you're at.
· Regular social events.
AND all YOU need is:
· To Be Nice (kind, supportive, polite).
· To meet deadlines.
· To want the absolute best for every child.
· To be a qualified teacher.
And if all else fails, we have cake.
To find out more about our vacancy, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01344 423896 and ask for the School Business Manager. To find out more about our school, look at our website:-
Sandy Lane Primary School, Sandy Lane, Bracknell, RG12 2JG, 01344 423896