Early Year Class Teacher (Reception)
Salary Grade Range: MPR 1 – 6
Salary Range: £28,098 – £38,241 per annum
Start Date: September 2017
Come and join our dynamic and successful school from September 2017.
St Mark's CE Primary is a thriving inner city London one form- entry school in the heart of Islington.
We are seeking to appoint an exceptional Reception Class Teacher to join our Early Years team who has the passion and energy to help drive high standards and great outcomes for all children.
You will need to have:
• excellent practice in the teaching of all subjects
• the ability to maximise the achievement of children
• the highest aspirations for all groups of children
You will be:
• a positive role model who inspires a love of learning in your pupils
• committed to making a difference within and beyond your classroom
• a strong team player who is always looking to develop your practice
We are ambitious for our children and we therefore need the right candidate to join our hard working and committed team.
In return we offer:
• a high level of training and support
• ambitious and outstanding teachers who can motivate and inspire
• a friendly, vibrant and supportive staff team
• an opportunity to achieve your aspirations, develop and grow
• an inspiring and creative school with a deep routed Christian ethos
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school office during w/c 28th August 2017 on 0207 272 5967.
Please apply online via www.Islington.gov.uk and follow the jobs link. If you require any assistance please contact the schools HR team on schoolsrecruitment@Islington.gov.uk quoting reference STMK/525.
Closing Date: Friday 25th August 2017
Shortlisting: Tuesday 29th August 2017
Interviews: Friday 1st & Tuesday 5th September 2017
St Marks School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations