Effective: SEPTEMBER 2019
Apply by: 20TH July 2019
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Three years renewable
Pathways School, one of the top IB schools in India, requires an Early Years Coordinator to lead the Pre-Nursery – Grade 1 (age 2+ to 6+) beginning in September 2019. The school is a 3 programme IB school, offering the PYP, MYP and DP programmes. The School is a Council of International Schools (CIS) member and a member of NEASC with outstanding recommendations from both organisations. It is ranked in the top 10 international schools in the country.
The School of 1450 students is staffed by 255 highly qualified academic staff with a commitment to providing a holistic, multi-faceted education. Staff turnover is low and our teachers are passionate and enthusiastic about developing caring, responsible citizens. Excellent facilities include air-conditioned classrooms, spacious laboratories, swimming pool and playfields. The student body is made up of resident Indians, Indian-origin families relocating to India and expatriate families which characterizes India’s current economic climate.
Living in the National Capital Region allows for easy access to the theatre, shops and sights of New Delhi which is a 40-minute drive away. The salary is competitive and standard perks include free furnished residential accommodation and medical insurance.
More information about the school is available at www.pathways.in/noida
A minimum of a Bachelors degree in Education (B.Ed) with Early Childhood qualification (eg. B.Ed, PGCE, etc.) and experience of a minimum of 7 years. Applicants with experience in an IB school are strongly preferred but not essential. Excellent written and spoken English are essential.
Salary and Allowances:
- The Employment Contract is for three years renewable on mutual consent, with a contract renewal bonus.
- Rent free furnished accommodation
- Free tuition fee for upto two children in the school.
- One-month salary as end of contract ex-gratia payment
- Medical Insurance valid in India for INR 350,000 per annum for teacher
- An annual economy class ticket for the teacher, plus ticket for spouse and two children at the beginning and end of the Contract.
- A Settling Allowance and a One-time Baggage Allowance are paid.
- Annual increment as per school policy.
- The salary is paid in Indian Rupees.
To Apply: via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed resume including a passport size picture, a statement on your suitability for this position.
Interviews will be conducted first via skype and then in New Delhi/Noida in July with a view to making an appointment immediately.