Do you want to be part of an innovative, highly collaborative and inclusive setting, teaching in a supportive team to develop the strengths of our youngest learners?
Queen's Park Children’s Centre are seeking a dynamic early years educator to join the Early Years team teaching children aged 0-5 years. The candidate must be experienced teaching in Early Years.
Queen's Park is committed to developing personalised learning so that all learners, given their individual gifts and talents, are challenged and make progress. All staff are expected to develop their skills to meet the needs of a diverse group of learners. Fostering positive relationships and having a growth mindset are essential attributes of Queen's Park staff. A life-long passion for learning is essential as we offer outstanding professional learning opportunities.
Queen's Park Children’s Centre is located in Westminster, London. With a vision that ensures high quality early years provision, resources and services are used for the youngest children so they get the best possible start in rich settings that are welcoming and secure.
We are here to help every child get a good start in life. We are a year-round, one-stop shop for a wide range of services that support parents, expectant parents, and children in the Foundation Years (from birth to 5 years old).
You will receive:
- Excellent salary package;
- Ongoing support from a positive and engaged team;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Be passionate about teaching young children and caring for infants;
- Be a great team player, flexible in your approach to each day and be positive and open-minded;
- Able to engage and lead an Early Years Team
- Have an ability to form strong professional relationships with colleagues, children and their families.
Queen’s Park Primary School is housed in a pleasant Victorian building with classrooms opening out onto the school playground via French doors.
The school is well served by public transport with bus, rail, London Overground and Underground links...