Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an Early Years Practitioner / Qualified Nursery Nurse / Nursery Nurse to join our successful team and to work in our client’s Nursery in Central Bristol.
The desired Early Years Practitioner / Qualified Nursery Nurse will be working with children between the ages of 6 months and 5 years old. This is a full-time position, working 40 hours per week. This position is temporary in the first instance with the potential to become permanent. The successful candidate will be child-focused with a can-do attitude and will be dedicated to child-led learning.
Our client’s Nursery is a 50-place Nursery with a passion about making a difference to the lives of children and provides care and early years education for children aged 6 months – 5 years old. The Nursery’s priority is to support children in growing at their own pace through play and active learning. This Nursery has a key person system in place, and all children’s emotional well-being is a priority. Based in Central Bristol, there are easy transport links within the surrounding area.
To be considered for the Early Years Practitioner / Qualified Nursery Nurse position, the minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
• Have a minimum Level 2 in a relevant Early Years Qualification
• Have experience working in a similar role within the last 2 years
• Be a team player with a genuine passion for working with young children
• Be able to build authentic and respectful relationships with the children and their families, the team and the community
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an Early Years Educator who can enthuse, motivate and engage children and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Bristol team on 0117 248 2600.